Sunday, June 12, 2011

Leaving towards Unreasonable

Am boarding a Greyhound tonight on a long journey to Denver, Colorado, where I shall join the team at Unreasonable Institute. Excited! 
Also, apparently, I am making history: I am the first fellow ever in UR's history to arrive by bus :P 

Also, in another first, this is my first initiation into Riding the Hound. 
I have been warned: But hey, I've been a regular long distance bus traveler in India -  can't get a better education than that! 

Can handle uncertainty - check
Can handle random schedule changes - check
Can keep an eye on luggage at all time - check
(not that I have much to keep an eye on!)
Can sit for hours in tight cramped spaces - check
Can rough it when needed - check

All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go. No jet plane, but a hound...